"Being in a state of constant growth, the Corporation creates conditions for further development of its employees, enterprises, and entire domestic industries, contributing to positive changes in the country as a whole."
In accordance with the latest strategy, Rostec's mission is to improve people's lives by creating high tech, "smart" products
In its business operations, Rostec brings together the best traditions of the Russian engineering thought, the latest technological developments, and in-depth expertise.
The Corporation successfully links science and manufacturing, develops advanced, forward-looking technologies, implements state-of-the-art know-how, and promotes productive cooperation between Russian enterprises.
Rostec staff's wealth of experience and depth of expertise are instrumental in creating unique products and opening up new export opportunities. This is precisely why the State Corporation's overarching goal is to establish Russia's leading positions in the fields of high tech and engineering on the global scene.
Core Areas of Business
Having brought together under its umbrella many unique production facilities and technologies as well as a significant share of the country's scientific potential, Rostec became a reliable partner to the state in facilitating the innovative development of Russia's industries. The Corporation operates in the following areas:
- Automotive engineering and manufacturing
- Aircraft engineering
- Engine manufacturing
- Composite and other advanced structural materials
- Medical equipment
- Industrial biotechnologies
- Instrument engineering and manufacturing
- Information technology and telecommunications
- Machine tool building and equipment manufacturing for industry upgrade
- Arms and military equipment manufacturing
- Facilitating the development, manufacture, and export of high tech products
- Supporting Russian high tech industrial products designers and manufacturers on domestic and foreign markets
- Retooling the production
- Developing the country's scientific and human resources potential
- Promoting the cooperation with major international and Russian manufacturers
Corporation's Core Functions·
- Promoting and selling high- tech industrial products on domestic and foreign markets
- Participating in the implementation of the state policy in the field of military and technical cooperation between the Russian Federation and foreign states as well as the State Armament Plan
- Attracting investments to create competitive high tech industrial products
- Advertising, exhibition, and marketing activities; showcasing civil, military, and dual-purpose products both in Russia and abroad
- Supporting applied research in promising areas of scientific and technological development
- Implementing advanced production technologies in order to improve domestic engineering designs and reduce the time and cost of product development and manufacture
- Facilitating foreign trade in military commodities
The Corporation was established and is operating in accordance with Federal Law of November 23, 2007 No. 270-FZ "On the State Corporation for the Promotion of the Development, Manufacture, and Export of High Tech Products "Rostec." The Corporation is a legal entity established by the Russian Federation in the legal form of a state corporation.
The Corporation's full name in the Russian language is Государственная корпорация по содействию разработке, производству и экспорту высокотехнологичной промышленной продукции «Ростех».
The Corporation's abbreviated name in the Russian language is Государственная корпорация «Ростех».
The Corporation's full name in the English language is State Corporation for the Promotion of the Development, Manufacture, and Export of High Tech Products "Rostec."
The Corporation's abbreviated name in the English language is State Corporation "Rostec."
State registration information : State Registration Certificate series 77, number 011483840, issued by the Federal Tax Service Directorate for the city of Moscow on December 3, 2007. Primary state registration number (OGRN): 1077799030847, assignment date December 3, 2007.