MATI - Russian State Technological University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky
Continuing Professional Education Center (CPE Center)
CPE Center was created in 2009 in order to let FSUE 'MMPP 'Salut' perform professional education and train specialists with primary, secondary and higher education with extensive skills and knowledge of modern production, required for engineers and technicians of the enterprise.
- carries out continuing professional education programs in machine-building (in particular, in gas-turbine construction);
- organizes and carries out advanced training and target preparation of the specialists;
- carries out industrial, scientific, technical and innovation policy of different machine-building enterprises in order to increase the production and scientific research results competitiveness on domestic as well as global markets;
- develops academic and organization support for non-stop target specialists preparation and advanced training system, providing for professional and innovation activity in scientific, technical and manufacturing realms of machine-building;
- publishes and distributes continuing education science and technology-related teaching and learning materials for students and professors;
- carries out consultations considering cutting-edge aviation engine and gas-turbine building technologies development and implementation;
- provides an additional secondary profession;
CPE Center is self-repaying, owns its own academic and resource base, necessary for specialists training programs, as well as its own production and training base. The Center can perform practical training in workshops (tool shop, press-shop, foundry, machine-assembly department, welding shop, machine-tool shop and others), laboratories, design bureaus, research library, as well as interactive classrooms with modern equipment.
The training in the Center is performed by qualified specialists of FSUE 'MMPP 'Salut' as well of its partners - Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Moscow Aviation Institute, MATI, MSTU 'STANKIN', National University of Science and Technology 'MISiS', Russian State University for Innovation Technologies and Business, and polytechnic colleges.
The study groups are formed taking into account the training level of the students, their jobs, and professional experience. Terms and format of the training are a subject to reconciliation with the client.
Over 130 up-to-date tutorials and methodology instructions were developed for the Center by the FSUE 'MMPP 'Salut' and top Russian technical universities' leading specialists. For each client the Center's specialists develop a unique and particular program, taking into account all the term and quality requirements. The Center also possesses a hotel, which may be used to accommodate the students during their study.