One of the passenger car largest manufacturers in Russia and Eastern Europe
PJSC AVTOVAZ is a unique enterprise, the largest manufacturer of the Renault-Nissan Alliance in Russia, and one of the largest car factories in the world. PJSC AVTOVAZ is the only factory of the Alliance's 46 factories with a full-cycle output of cars of 4 brands (LADA, Renault, Nissan and Datsun).
Shareholders of the Company holding more than 5% of shares as of 31 December 2016 were:
- Alliance Rostec Auto B.V. – 64.60% (of the authorized capital);
- Renaissance Securities Limited – 24.09% (of the authorized capital).
Apart from the building site in Togliatti the AVTOVAZ Group also includes the LADA Izhevsk site (LADA Izhevsk Car Factory LLC).
Since 1970, the factory has built more than 28.5 LADA cars of 40 different models. Today in Russia, there are 14 million owners of LADA cars, which is 33.3% of the entire car fleet of the country.
LADA cars are sold by more than 300 official car dealers in all constituent entities of the Russian Federation.
The market share of LADA sales in Russia is about 20%.
The LADA model series includes 5 families of cars:
- LADA Largus (5-seater wagons and 7-seater wagons, van has been available since 2012, LADA Largus Cross – since 2015)
- LADA Granta (sedan – avainable since 2011, LADA Granta Sport – since 2013, liftback – since 2014)
- LADA 4х4 family (three-door wagon, five-door wagon – restlyled in 1993, upgraded in 2009 and 2013, LADA 4х4 Urban – available since 2014)
- LADA Vesta (sedan, available since 2015)
- LADA XRAY (compact crossover, available since 2015)
All AVTOVAZ cars meet the international Euro-5 standards, and cars exported to the EU countries meet the requirements of Euro-6.