High Precision Systems (Vysokotochnye Kompleksy)
Holding engaged in developing and producing high-precision weapons, parts and components
The main objective of the High Precision Systems NPO JSC is development of efficient high precision weapons powered by innovations and technological modernisation of the holding company's enterprises. Rostec State Corporation owns 100% shares in High Precision Systems NPO JSC. The company is managed by Alexander Vladimirovich Denisov.
Holding Company's Background
High Precision Systems NPO was incorporated on 11 January 2009 by the order of the Rostec general director pursuant to the state programme of reformingRussia’s defence industry.
In late 2012, the Supervisory Board of the Rostec State Corporation has approved a number of changes in the programme aimed at reforming the Corporation affiliates. The defence industry's list of the holding companies’ affiliates manufacturing high precision weapons, components and parts, as well as short-range and assault missile systems for land forces, portable anti-aircraft and anti-tank missile systems has been updated, and High Precision Systems NPO JSC is defined as a parent organisation for 19 enterprises.
High Precision Systems Today
The holding company specialises in high precision and weapon systems for the combat tactical zone. The products of High Precision Systems is abreast with the world's best products, and some items’ characteristics leave those of the competitors’ behind. The company develops weapons and upgrades military and special-purpose equipment.
The holding company's enterprises manufacture air-defence and short-range combined cannon/missile armament, shipboard anti-aircraft missile and artillery systems, as well as anti-tank missile systems. Besides, the holding company develops and upgrades assault weapons and guided artillery armament, optronic surveillance devices, target acquisition aids and weapons control devices, rocket-propelled infantry flame throwers and anti-personnel hand-held and automatic grenade launchers, as well as combat, duty and civilian small arms.
Developments and Innovations
Promising military developments:
• Iskander-E short-range ballistic missile system is designed for covert preparation and efficient ballistic attacks on critical small-sized and area-type targets in the tactical depth of the enemy's troops.
• Arena active protection system is designed for protecting tanks and infantry carrying vehicles against anti-tank projectiles launched by any type of grenade launchers and against anti-tank guided missiles launched from land or helicopters attacking tanks and armoured vehicles both when hitting head-on and when flying over.
• Kornet anti-tank guided missile (ATGM is designed for attacking existing and prospective tanks featuring a dynamic protection system; also soft-skin vehicles, fortified structures as well as above water targets and low-speed flying targets (helicopters, UAVs, attack aircraft) at any time of day or night in difficult weather conditions and under the conditions of electronic and optical jamming by the enemy.
• Pantsir-1 surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery weapon system are designed for air defence of small-sized military and administrative industrial sites and regions against aircraft, helicopters, cruise missiles and high-precision weapons, guided air bombs and remotely piloted vehicles, as well as for reinforcing air defence deployments when dealing with massive air strikes and ensuring efficient destruction of soft-skin targets.
Holding Company's Enterprises:
• High Precision Systems NPO JSC, Moscow
• KBP named after Academician A.Shipunov JSC, Tula
• Nudelman Precision Engineering Design Bureau JSC, Moscow
• Rotor JSC, Vologda Region
• Gidrometpribor Safonovo Plant, Safonovo, Smolensk Region
• Tulamashzavod Joint-Stock Company JSC, Tula
• Tula Arms Plant JSC, Tula
• Tula Cartridge Plant PJSC, Tula
• Tulatochmash JSC, Tula
• Joint-Stock Company Research and Production Corporation Konstruktorskoye byuro mashynostroyeniya JSC, Kolomna, Moscow Region
• Central Research Institute of Automatics & Hydraulics JSC, Moscow
• Metallist Serpukhov Plant JSC, Serpukhov, Moscow Region
• Signal All-Russian Scientific-Research Institute JSC, Kovrov, Vladimir Region
• Kovrov Electromechanical Plant JSC, Kovrov, Vladimir Region
• Nytva JSC, Perm Territory
• Volsk Mechanical Plant JSC, Saratov Region
• Saratovsky agregatny Zavod JSC, Saratov Region
• Central Design Bureau of Apparatus Engineering JSC, Tula
• Turbina Special Design Bureau JSC, Chelyabinsk (Turbina SDB JSC)
• V.A. Degtyarev Plant JSC, Kovrov, Vladimir Region