The First Industrial Alliance Non-state Pension Fund Joint-Stock Company (The First Industrial Alliance NPF JSC) has been in operation since 1999:
- operating license for pension provision and pension insurance No. 359/2 dated April 09, 2009 (for an indefinite term);
- No. 35 in the participant register of the system guaranteeing the rights of persons insured by the Deposit Insurance Agency;
- member of the self-regulated organization, the National Association of Non-state Pension Funds Non-Commercial Partnership.
KAMAZ OJSC is the principal shareholder of the Fund.
Nikolaev Anton runs the Fund.
The main activities of the Fund:
- provision of non-state pensions;
- insurer for mandatory pension insurance.
First Industrial Alliance NPF JSC:
- since 2004 is the Corporate Fund of the KAMAZ Group OJSC;
- since 2010, by decision of Rostec state corporation, is defined as the Core Fund on the development and launch of pension programs for the corporate entities;
- since 2012 operates as the Corporate Center of competence on the provision of non-state pensions for the corporate entities.