MAIN BUSINESS AREAS
The main function of ZAO RT-Okhrana is to provide inter-agency security for Rostec, which has a 100% stake in the company. Aleksey Areshkin is the Interim CEO of RT-Okhrana.
Inter-agency security provides the protection of guarded facilities that are the property of Rostec, facilities that are federal property, that are granted to federal state unitary enterprises for their use and to which Rostec retains property ownership rights, as well as facilities that are the property of the Rostec corporation's subsidiaries.
The company operates in accordance with its charter and the laws of the Russian Federation that govern Inter-agency security.
The company's main objectives include:
- protecting guarded facilities against security breaches;
- maintaining entrance and internal facility security procedures at the guarded facilities;
- prevention and suppression of crimes and administrative offenses at the guarded facilities.
THE COMPANY TODAY
RT-Okhrana was created as the result of a decision of the Rostec State Corporation made on June 12, 2010.
Currently 25 branches of RT-Okhrana are operational in the Russian Federation. RT-Okhrana employs a total of 8,735 people.
RT-Okhrana provides security services to 130 subsidiary enterprises of the Rostec State Corporation, and it is involved in the creation of private security organizations.
The company possesses all the necessary material and organizational resources that are required to carry out security functions.
- it has created a branch network covering the entire territory of the Russian Federation,
- it has expanded its hiring of highly qualified inter-agency security staff,
- it possesses a license to perform work related to the use of information constituting a state secret,
- it has a license to carry out installation, repairs and service of firefighting equipment appropriate for use in buildings in structures.
The lists of types of firearms and special equipment used by RT-Okhrana employees were approved by the Resolution of the Government of the Russian Federation dated 12.11.2010 No. 894 "On special equipment and firearms used by the inter-agency security corporation of Rostec."