RT-Energy Efficiency was created to increase the competitiveness of Rostec’s enterprises by reducing energy waste. RT-Energo leads the group of companies, all of which are entirely owned by Rostec. Dmitrii Andreevich Il’enko is the head of RT-Energy Efficiency Corporation.
THE MAIN PURPOSES OF THE GROUP ARE TO:
• Organize energy audits for the Rostec enterprises;
• Help corporate enterprises to obtain energy certificates;
• Develop energy-efficiency programmes for Rostec enterprises;
• Create large energy companies using the assets of Rostec enterprises and manage the costs of these newly established companies;
• Conduct feasibility studies and design as well as survey plans for construction and technical upgrades of energy enterprises, including the modernization of infrastructure;
• Oversee major construction, renovation, modernization, and technical outfitting of Rostec construction, engineering and energy companies;
• Organize and supervise the implementation of complex technical and engineering projects as part of reconstructing and updating the technological equipment of the corporation’s enterprises.
THE RT-ENERGY EFFICIENCY GROUP INCLUDES:
• RT- Energy Trading